The Illuminated Arboretum


I came home from work today (13/12/19) and Laura, my wife suggested as it was a clear night and not raining, we all go to see the illuminations at The National Arboretum near Alrewas in Staffordshire, we do live quite close so tickets were booked online and off we went, a full family outing we even got Little-Un off Fortnite willingly, a rare achievement indeed.

We've visited the Arboretum many times I blogged about it on my cycling website Tour-De-Stuff.com

We spent nearly two hours wandering about the site following a lit trail, all three of us really enjoyed it including Little-Un who also took his Nikon DSLR (my old D50) and hopes to put some photos on his own blog. I wound the ISO up to 6400 instead of using too much flash and washing the lights out.... Hope you like them. I'm sorry I can't name all the memorials as the plaques were hard to see in the dark.











Comments