I Was Signed By Queens Park Rangers

    A football earlier...      Photo Credit - Simon Elson

I don't know about you but I find listening to other people's dreams boring..... and when I say boring I mean REALLY BORING. I may look as though I'm listening but in my head I'm saying "Did it ACTUALLY happen? no so why Y.T.F are you telling me about it....."

So now I'm going to break one of my own rules and  tell you about my own dream last night...

I was signed by Queens Park Rangers and scored on my debut. This dream is particularly weird as I'm approaching fifty and was never any good at football in my teens or early twenties....

And more importantly I wasn't thinking about football yesterday and why Q.P.R? Leicester maybe, even Burton Albion or Derby County perhaps. But Q.P.R I've not got anything against the team. I bet their fans are as loyal and passionate as any other team its just I couldn't even name a single player or their current manager...

Oh I see Matt Smith (I'm Assuming not the Matt Smith who was Doctor Who) was top scorer last season with eleven goals followed by Idrissa Sylla with seven and I see  their new manager is Steve Mclaren, cheers Google. Love You.

So what did I do when I woke up, obviously I checked the odds on Ladbrokes on them winning the Championship next season... 40 - 1 not bad I mean how can they fail with a manager of that calibre and me as a surprise summer signing......



Comments