I'll Get My Coat...


I tried doing stand-up once.... It went okay but I don't think my nerves could cope with doing it again. I did a skit about my supposed resemblance to Wayne Rooney....

Where have you gone?..... Oh I know.... you've scrolled back a few pages to 'Please Sir' to see if I do look like him, I must a bit, as several people have said it, in fact one woman followed me down an airport departure lounge to get an autograph..... I might post a transcript of it on here one day.

Anyway back to comedy, inspired by Dave's Joke award at the Edinburgh Fringe I thought I would write a few one liners myself.....

What do you get if you cross D.J Psy and Dorothy from 'The Wizard of Oz'?.....
Gingham Style

Why did the chicken cross the road?.....
Who gives a cluck?

A retired Cavalry Officer has opened a barbers in our town, twenty quid for a haircut though... He knows how to charge.

I've just sold my 40mm Spanner, I didn't want to it was a big wrench

And my favourite

I missed a programme on Tele about Tomatoes earlier, but I'll watch it later on Ketchup.....


Boom........ Tish.........My coat is the third on the left, would you pass it to me please.


Photo credit: Kjetil Ree (Wikipedia)

Comments